Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A year on!

Well this time last year, I had just arrived in London, and well it seems absolutely amazing what's happened over the last year and a bit...


  • I've left Australia to travel the world, quitting my job (highly recommend doing it! Nothing like the feeling of handing in your resignation without having a plan to even start looking for a replacement job)
  • Spent 2 months travelling around the USA and Canada (Found the Amish, spotted a whale jumping)
  • Visited Scotland & created a small movie of a friends exploits
  • Found some fantastic friends
  • Written some odd and geeky posts!
  • And announced some news that I never thought I'd announce in my life! :-D


Just thought I'd follow with that classic tv soap opera tradition of: I don't know what to write about, so let's have a recap episode, looking back on where we started and where are now

So there ya go! A year in this country of Rain & Pubs, and still with a big grin on my face :-D

B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you shaved! :-)