Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thanks Google!

About a month or so back I got an email from Google asking for feedback on their AdSense network. Now I've tried it in a couple of places (here and on another blog which I was trialling some ideas out on), so I thought, yeah there's a couple of things that I'd like to say about my experiences and what I thought about their product (which I like by the way).


So I gave my feedback on the survey and promptly forgot about it, till this morning when a package arived for me from Google... Getting very curious while opening this box imagine my surprise when I open it to find a new 80GB iPod!!! :-) I'd been selected to receive 1 of 4 iPods as thanks for giving feedback! How cool is that!


Now I do already have an iPod, though it's a 2nd gen with only 15GB, which doesn't keep it's battery charge so thankyou Google!



B

No comments: