Saturday, December 03, 2005

Life & the Universe

Not feeling particularly chipper today... You know those days when you can't seem to get anywhere or do anything right?

But at least I got a small smile today, A Serendipitous Intention linked to that cool Introvert article I recommended.. Not sure if it was 'cause of my post that she found it, but I'd like to think so.. :-)

Anyways, I'm off to try and actually do something right today (wish me luck!)...

B
PS: Well done Old! I know you're tetchy, but you're doing well quitting smoking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, yes, I did find that article thanks to you! I'm sorry I didn't give you credit. I just throw stuff I read into a file and have a hard time keeping straight where I found them come Friday.

Andrew said...

That's cool! I do a similar thing upon occasion.. :-) Nice to hear that you found it interesting enough to share :-)