Saturday, December 10, 2005

Random links #something or other

Was doing some trolling, and came across a friends blog (who I hadn't realised had started blogging, shame, shame, shame! [not sure if that's for me for not realising or for her for not telling me]), anyways welcome Taggs to the blogging world!


But moving on, following random links, came across Miss Otis Regrets, loving the writing style there!! And I wish her luck in her admirable goal of:

the pursuit of the perfect top five. The perfect list (in order of virility and aesthetics) of male specimens.



RSS Feeds:
For anyone who's setup a blogger account, you can usually subscribe by using their address /atom.xml (I think it's on by default, but the link to it isn't on the templates), so:



B

2 comments:

Taggs said...

Thanks Biscuit :)

BTW, Miss Otis is the sister of some "Old" guy we know.

Cheers
Taggs

Andrew said...

Thought so! Keep up the cool posts, and catch you very soon!