Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Formatting a blog

Just a random post because I've been playing with the blog template on this site so that I could add the above text.



If you're reading this from an aggregator or don't know what I'm talking about, I've added a small header so that visitors are reminded about our fundraising efforts for CRY (speaking of, we're off on a 3 hour walk this Sunday as part of our 'training')



Anyways, just been reading through the template that you get with blogger and realising that it's not that straight-forward to do.. you'd think that google who can do some really funky cool stuff on their main sites would make some funky tools or at least have well formatted html code that's easy to follow... But no, it's not, it's annoying, I'm not happy jan.. (sorry that's a reference for all the Aussies)



That's it, going now... sleep calls

B

No comments: