Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back in ol' Blighty

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're now back (safe and sound) in ol' Blighty! :-)

We had an absolute ball travelling around Aus catching up with everyone and showing Cath some of the unusual and interesting aspects of the country I grew up in!

tourists..tennis action
furry flying friendbonzai kangaroo!!
The wine tour beginsThe wine kicks in..

more pictures to follow (as I slowly get them uploaded)...

Also want to say a HUGE thankyou to all of you who donated to our trek for CRY!, from the 'donations table' we raised £163 (or $387.25 Aus) :-D

B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's coz you got everyone hammered then fleeced them :-P

Can't wait for the rest of the pics... there's a few I'm gunna snaffle for myself.

Good to hear you made it back safe!

Anonymous said...

Glad I could get my shot glasses back :)