Just wanted to say a big Thank You! to all who wished me happy birth day! Being having an absolute blast of a time since getting back from Brussels, which I shall spend some time and update you all on. I'm off to Rotterdam for the weekend (me & matt are catching up with Margo!), so during the travel time I'll write down what I've been up to.
- Chillin out with Matt, Fish & Lyds
- Eva's birtday get together (on a school night! Argh! that was painful)
- Contract drinks followed by, Eva's going away (fun night!)
- Cake concert
- Attempted Monopoly board pub crawl (well we got half way round!)
- of course my b'day as well :-)
not bad for just over a week (how the hell did I survive work that week?!)
But I will leave you with one tidbit:
The other night on the tube, I saw some carrying a bathroom sink.
am I the only one who finds that bizzarre but amusing? ;-)