Just want to do a really quick post and let everyone know that I am alive and ok.
What I know thus far (and I haven't checked the news sites yet):
- there's been 2-3 bus explosions in Central London
- there's been 2-4 bombs found (some may of exploded) on trains/tubes/stations
- At least one of those has been at Liverpool St Station (which I walk through to work every morning)
- All embassies have been closed in London
- The army has been called into Central London
- No public transport into London, the word is: go home!
I know thus far that:
- Cath is OK
- Matt is OK
- Andrea (she works in Green Park, so I have concerns about her safety)
The mobile networks are pretty much flooded so not getting any signal out, and have been having difficulty calling internationally....
More when I know...