Monday, April 23, 2007

Newsgator is down

I've realised that while I like having an external blog reader (I can check it from any pc), there is one kinda big problem with doing that.

When it falls over I can't check my blogs, I can't even remember half of the web addresses now... This is what's happening now (on: Newsgator home page):

We're sorry...

NewsGator has experienced an unexpected issue responding to your request. A notification has automatically been sent to our support team.

Please try the following:
.... blah, blah, blah

Frustrating, now to see if I can remember the various sites. Oh and speaking as someone who has been a Release Manager for a reasonably sized website (well bunch of)... Ouch! This has got to be frustrating (and this is why you always have a rollback plan!)

No comments: